March Species Census this weekend (24/25th)

Jot them down on the calendar. Come and enjoy the company of kindred spirits. ... Beginners and visitors always welcome!

Moderator: Mick Atzeni

Mick Atzeni

March Species Census this weekend (24/25th)

Post by Mick Atzeni »

For the census I will accept any sightings in the local survey area from today until Monday the 26th.

Those interested in helping with the census Saturday or Sunday, please contact me (4688 1318 @ work or 46392761 A/H).

On Saturday I currently have individuals and teams covering the NW grids around Gowrie Junction area and the SE and E grids around Flagstone Ck and Helidon, and Mount Table Top.

On Sunday, my team plans to cover the southern grids (Hodgsonvale, Preston, Rockmount). Anyone interested in tagging along just get in touch.

I currently need volunteers for the following areas: Prince Henry Drive & Redwood Park, Echo Valley/Upper Flagstone Ck, Withcott, Murphy's Ck, Helidon North (Grid N4), Umbiram/Wyreema/Cambooya areas.

Those out and about Saturday, can optionally meet for morning tea around 10.30am at Helidon picnic area to collate records.

I will post an update Saturday night to the forum to help with Sunday's effort and confirm a starting place and time for those wishing to link up with my team.

Please send or ring through sightings to me to me by Tuesday night.
Thanks, and may the birds be with you!

Mick
Michael Atzeni
7 Woden St, Murphys Creek 4352
Mob: 0499 395 485

Return to “Outings”